Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2010 Las Vegas Herf
(07-31-2010, 11:52 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: That's for sure Mum.....this herf simply sums up what SC is all about and WILL always be about.....the great friendships and no board can ever come close. This was a fantastic vacation with great friends and great memories.

Meeting some great friends I have known for a while was WAY overdue! Everyone made each day of this herf an absolutely incredible experience for me. I cannot thank everyone enough for being there and making this so memorable!

I'm very happy Da Bear got hooked up, too! Tongue
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Yeah Robbie Da Bear got hooked up! Then he saw Mario's bling now it sounds like Da Bear wants some of that too!
I think I was missing a watch!!! The Bear is probably sporting it in his new crib! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(08-02-2010, 09:41 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: I think I was missing a watch!!! The Bear is probably sporting it in his new crib! LOL

check your shoes.. Da Bear might have a pair..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
So where did the DA Bear end up????
(08-02-2010, 08:37 PM)Lurch Wrote: So where did the DA Bear end up????

If he comes my way I will steal his bed!