Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fuente Opus X Love Affair
Photo 
I was going to put this cigar in the yard-stick; but i'll let it be. It's a good cigar, what any well aged tobacco should be, but talk about fast smoke (Size: 4 1/2 x 49). Besides, didn't wow me any bit, besides looking at the band. Good to just have as collector item, but for smoking pleasure (no).

[Image: DSC02683.jpg]
Not sure if this is the same as the Love Story that I had last year. If so, I would tend to agree with you. I would put it down actually as a very good cigar, but not worth the chase and certainly not worth the price for such a quick smoke.

If I had to pick between the pretty band and an LFD Habano wrapper, I'd take the latter every day.
(12-27-2009, 05:34 PM)MaduroAccountant Wrote: If I had to pick between the pretty band and an LFD Habano wrapper, I'd take the latter every day.

I have to agree on some of this, because Litto, is going some amazing things with his cigars, esp this homegrown wrappers. I've been shocked at times; saying "this is an opus", like the L-200's. The habanos are great smokes.
Sheldon, the Love Affairs are a regular line extension of the Opus Line, with tentative release dates with those of the Anejos. Should be able to find them anywhere you can find Anejos. My local B&M has 3 boxes, and they are 13.95 a stick, I passed for the time being.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!