Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for a good off brand smoke?
We're (my company) going to start doing strip club promotional tours for our Cigar Vixens site, (first gig being Feb. 5th) and I'm looking for an off brand manufacturer that produces a decent stick, and prints rings to suit.

Frankly, I haven't smoked a cheap cigar (drug store brand) since I was a 19 year old Marine in the Philippines, trying to emulate my Gunny...lol

Hopefully, our models will me handing these out in the hundreds, so I need to order in bulk.

Any suggestions?
Enjoy!
Max

Why does it have to be drugstore quality? Why does it have to be "off brand". Most any major manufacturer will private lable a cigar for you. I know Oliva does (or did), I also know Rocky does it too. Come to think of it, a friend had some private sticks he claimed were from CAO. Contact your local reps. Personally, from what I've read from you, maybe Ghurka would be the place to go for this. Just share your guidlines and see what they come back with.
I didn't say I was looking for drugstore quality. Believe me, the last thing I want these models doing is handing out White Owls or Grenadiers...lol

I've never bought cigars in this bulk before. What I'd like to do is pay one to two dollars a stick, on an initial minimum order of 500.

Thanks for the advice, I'll start checking around...
Enjoy!
Max

(12-21-2009, 05:05 PM)Maximvs Wrote: I didn't say I was looking for drugstore quality. Believe me, the last thing I want these models doing is handing out White Owls or Grenadiers...lol

I've never bought cigars in this bulk before. What I'd like to do is pay one to two dollars a stick, on an initial minimum order of 500.

contact TBS-Cigars.com. just the place!
(12-21-2009, 05:35 PM)madurodave Wrote:
(12-21-2009, 05:05 PM)Maximvs Wrote: I didn't say I was looking for drugstore quality. Believe me, the last thing I want these models doing is handing out White Owls or Grenadiers...lol

contact TBS-Cigars.com. just the place!

That's right! Eric can custom band cigars.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Not to be redundant, but TBS will take care of you.
I can only imagine what the band is going to look like on these babies . . .
(12-22-2009, 01:30 PM)Magnum PI Wrote: I can only imagine what the band is going to look like on these babies . . .

Ideally, black with silver font, www CigarVixens com...Cool

By the way, we're planning to bring Christina Carter to hang out for a bit at Smokin Joe's the afternoon of Feb. 5th...
Enjoy!
Max