Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...and They say Smoking is Bad for You!!!
This was forwarded to me by my mother of all people. Luckily she has a sense of humor. She says that at least my cigar smoking has its benefits... Go figure. I checked on snoopes.com to see if this was an urban legend and they did not have any info on it. I found some info on a very similar device on wikipedia. I have attached the url:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco_smoke_enema

So whenever anyone tells you that Cigar Smoking is not good for you...you'll have proof that it has "Medical Uses."

Hope you get a laugh out of this.

"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
We have that picture hanging on the office wall at work. It should be considered an essential tool. With the amount of smoke that gets blown up our asses, we wouldnt want the boss to hyperventilate
I like smoking lightning
(03-25-2010, 11:00 PM)carl609 Wrote: We have that picture hanging on the office wall at work. It should be considered an essential tool. With the amount of smoke that gets blown up our asses, we wouldnt want the boss to hyperventilate

LMAO
This is my boomstick!
A good laugh for the day..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
There's a machine for that? I was doing it the old fashion way, with a six pack of PBR and a woman with loose morals. Maybe I can hop on e-bay and snag me one.
As always, keep on smokin'...
Josh on YouTube
this is great... Just this morning Deb & I were discussing something similar (regarding the last sentence attached to the picture).
She saw on some show or something that someone was selling a few "instruments for womans pleasure" made over 400 years ago. You guessed it, made in France. Interestingly, they were made of wood. Deb & I wondered if that's where the term "wood" came from.
i'm sitting here wondering is we've found a long lost cure for rotten smelling farts.
Wow, I have never heard of this before. Some of the older medical fixes amazes me sometimes.
"Before you throw mud at someone think of the ground your losing"

-High School Teacher