Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headley's Band Bomb...
As some of you may know, I posted a thread a bit ago requesting cigar bands for a project I am working on (dominoes table). Headley was happy to oblige. However, he forgot to take a few of the bands off the cigars before sending them to me. Smile

I have to say, Headley has incredible taste in cigars. You should see the bands he sent me. Thanks a lot, Headley... for the sticks, and the bands!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

very nice
Sorry for the small pic. Still trying to figure out the new forum. Has the limit for attachments been decreased?
thats a thumbnail. you can click the thumbnail for a larger version. Or, you can use a free image hosting service and use the [ img] functions like before in your posts to insert larger photos. I have to limit the size of the images stored on SC since it takes up valuable space. 300x300 is the max size.
Thanks for the heads up, Eric. I'm just glad to hear it was the reduction in limit, and not me losing my mind. Confused
This is awesome!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(12-17-2009, 11:11 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: This is awesome!

+1

Very nice!!!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Wow! Very nice. Headly Does smoke some primo stuff! Maybe thats why he rarely posts anymore? Big Grin
(12-18-2009, 12:57 AM)Djaric Wrote: Wow! Very nice. Headly Does smoke some primo stuff! Maybe thats why he rarely posts anymore? Big Grin

Easy there Djaric.

I didn't smoke all of those and it's about 5 years worth of "primo" cigars.

Enjoy them Pete. Hope it helps with the table.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Awesome Band Bomb!
Make sure you post pics of the dominoes table.