Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB Tat Drac
I know it's a long shot but if someone gets there hands on a box I would like a fiver.  If I find a box I will offer them up here also.
Zammer217 Wrote:I know it's a long shot but if someone gets there hands on a box I would like a fiver.  If I find a box I will offer them up here also.

Good Luck.

[thumbsup]

~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
We need to start some sort of alliance to find these when they come out. I never was able to find the Frank. I gotta find the Drac.
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Ok guys, heres the deal as far as I understand it :

The Dracs will be released just as the Franks were, to only 13 retailers.  The realease will be very close to Halloween, and the 13 chosen will be announced I believe on Oct. 13th.  Follow Pete on Twitter or facebook, he will announce it there first.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
goodfellamatt78 Wrote:We need to start some sort of alliance to find these when they come out. I never was able to find the Frank. I gotta find the Drac.
I love some of Pete's cigars but I'm really kinda tired of chasing them around because he's sure not going to release them here in Nebraska:?
If anyone gets a Drac I will trade a Frank for a Drac!
steve047 Wrote:
goodfellamatt78 Wrote:We need to start some sort of alliance to find these when they come out. I never was able to find the Frank. I gotta find the Drac.
I love some of Pete's cigars but I'm really kinda tired of chasing them around because he's sure not going to release them here in Nebraska:?

Steve, I'm really hoping to make this my first box purchase. If I can come across a box, I will certainly send you one. Sorry about living in Nebraska.

And Tank, I Frank for a Drac sounds good.

Of course, I have to be able to find one of these mofos:?
"For the man who takes success with ease"
US_Tank Wrote:If anyone gets a Drac I will trade a Frank for a Drac!
ive been told that I got a least one box of drakes that will be put on hold for me, Ill try for 2 or 3 boxes. Ill trade ya Tank, and as long as I can get more than 1 box , Steve's gonna have himself a box too. As for everybody else, I will post an update once boxes arive at the shop that im talkin bout, and let u guys know whats available. But dont worry, I will be sharing the wealth with my friends here on SC!Big Grin 
Smokin Nic Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:If anyone gets a Drac I will trade a Frank for a Drac!
ive been told that I got a least one box of drakes that will be put on hold for me, Ill try for 2 or 3 boxes. Ill trade ya Tank, and as long as I can get more than 1 box , Steve's gonna have himself a box too. As for everybody else, I will post an update once boxes arive at the shop that im talkin bout, and let u guys know whats available. But dont worry, I will be sharing the wealth with my friends here on SC!Big Grin 
That would be awesome.