Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New StogieChat.com
Glad to have this place back up and running.  I felt so lost without it. :?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
It's a sad day when we lost our beloved Stogie Chat. Sad That needed a smoke!

Now now look at the new digs, they are GREAT!!!!!! Smile All the more reason to have another smoke.

I miss my red head (another reason to smokeSmile)
Great work ET! I know that I will do my part to get this place back to the way it was. It may be a new forum but it's still the greatest group of people on the net.Smile
Thanks again Eric! I'm glad to see SC back where it belongs. can't wait to see everyone again.  The new look wii take a little getting use to,but the BOTL &SOTL here will be back to normal in no time.
Very nicely done ET.  Glad to be back home againWink
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Alright, I'll ask.  What's the "Cigar Rating" thing all about?
BuffaloBill Wrote:Alright, I'll ask.  What's the "Cigar Rating" thing all about?

Ditto.

And woohoo--Let's get this party started! Scotch--check! Cigar--check! My ol' buddies--check! Yup, life is good.
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
WHO-HOO!!  Good job ET! 
While the layout is..  awkard at best at the moment, im sure you'll get stuff strightened out.

Personally, I think this was a conspiracy by the post office to lessen their load of packages, due to the intense string of bombing runs recently.
:devil smiley:
I have been partying for hours nowSmile
IC has been partying for hours. 1 vicodin and 3 Gunness with 2 cigars.

I need to be put up for Sainthood or have my head examined for being married to him Wink