Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nascarfan's stash
P.S.   Oh I forgot the tubed cigar acquired by my brother on a cruise that he went on.  I don't know exactly where he bought it.  Also what is La Casa Del Habano, Is that the mexican/cuban version of la casa fuente. 
nascarfan Wrote:To answer your question,  macallan 2.  I do like fuente products but I also really like padron '64, and chisels.  I have one more question for you guys (maybe moki might know this one),  last time I was in vegas I scored big.  I went strait to casa fuente and picked some of what you see.  In one of the pictures there are two cigars that I believe are called non-plus ultras.  Has anybody tried these,  or has any personal experience with them.  I was told by the sales man that they were extremely strong, I just haven't gotten around to trying them.  Thanks guys.
If your talking about the 2 perfecto shape cigar's in front of the coffin I cant quite make out what they are but they seem to have the forbiden bands on them..
Ridgerunner, The perfectos are the ones that I'm talking about.  In molki's web sight he refers to them as non-plus ultras.  I will try to post new pictures of them and the tubed cigar.
nascarfan Wrote:P.S.   Oh I forgot the tubed cigar acquired by my brother on a cruise that he went on.  I don't know exactly where he bought it.  Also what is La Casa Del Habano, Is that the mexican/cuban version of la casa fuente. 
LCDH is the official retailer for Habanos S.A.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Wow, those are nice. I haven't tried all of those but...I'm still jealous.
all those cigars are a testament to ur self control....very nice
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
  It's not self control as much as when I find some thing that I love I make sure that I get what I need while I can (anejo for example).  I've had cigars in the past that I loved,  I didn't buy enough of, and they were either discontinued or the mixes were changed.  Plus at my B+M he gives me a discount if I buy by the box or larger amounts.

Thats why on one of the other posts about aging, I didn't make myself clear.   I sounded like I purposely aged all my cigars a long time before I smoke them.  To one degree or another I do age them.  It's just that I don't smoke cigars everyday and by the time I get around to them most of them have been in there a while.