Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Complete Bliss of Homebrewing
Just ordered a new plate chiller since my counterflow is junk now. Cant wait to brew soon.

I also just ordered 100ml of CO2 Hop Extract. Excited to use that for buttering additions to see how it turns out.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(03-19-2014, 03:45 PM)Mark Wrote: Just ordered a new plate chiller since my counterflow is junk now. Cant wait to brew soon.

I also just ordered 100ml of CO2 Hop Extract. Excited to use that for buttering additions to see how it turns out.

Both are exciting, where did you find the extract?
I got it at www.yakimahops.com

They have 100ml cans for $21 plus $6 shipping. I ordered 10 - 10ml syringes from Amazon for $8 that way I can portion the can out.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(03-19-2014, 05:28 PM)Mark Wrote: I got it at www.yakimahops.com

They have 100ml cans for $21 plus $6 shipping. I ordered 10 - 10ml syringes from Amazon for $8 that way I can portion the can out.

Good idea, thanks for the link! I've never looked at YH for extract, just experimental hops.
Yeah YH is pretty cool. They have hop specific hop oils too.

The experimental hops intrigue me. I wanna try a couple SMaSH beers with them.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(03-19-2014, 06:18 PM)Mark Wrote: Yeah YH is pretty cool. They have hop specific hop oils too.

The experimental hops intrigue me. I wanna try a couple SMaSH beers with them.

Me too, after having the 529 in the high seas, I want to mess with it.

Quick link correction

www.yakimavalleyhops.com
Photobucket sucks!!!. Seriously the worst app I have ever seen. Anyways...

Got the mash paddle, pump and fittings from brewhardware.com. Excellent stuff!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-20-2014, 09:35 PM)NickDrista Wrote: Photobucket sucks!!!. Seriously the worst app I have ever seen. Anyways...

Got the mash paddle, pump and fittings from brewhardware.com. Excellent stuff!!!

Nice Nick! When is Mark going to put that all together for you?
--Mike
(03-21-2014, 01:33 PM)wtfdic Wrote:
(03-20-2014, 09:35 PM)NickDrista Wrote: Photobucket sucks!!!. Seriously the worst app I have ever seen. Anyways...

Haha funny mike. I put it together myself actually. I mounted the pump to a piece of wood to stabilize it.

I did order the wrong cam lock fitting for the out side of the pump so just placed hopefully my last order from Brew hardware for this year...lol. This was tiny compared to the last 2.
(03-22-2014, 05:49 PM)NickDrista Wrote:
(03-21-2014, 01:33 PM)wtfdic Wrote:

Haha funny mike. I put it together myself actually. I mounted the pump to a piece of wood to stabilize it.

I did order the wrong cam lock fitting for the out side of the pump so just placed hopefully my last order from Brew hardware for this year...lol. This was tiny compared to the last 2.

Did you use your meter saw?
--Mike