Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobby or Addiction?
Well I thought I would just ask the question.

For me it's an addiction

Hello my names PO and I'm an addict!!!  But I tell my wife it's a Hobby!!!!Smile
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
obsessive hobby?
I'm a full blown junkie Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
ET is one bada$$ dealer.  I had to place an order just to feel good about him getting this going again.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Depends on which aspect of cigars you are talking about... If we are talking about smoking them, its just a hobby.  If we are talking about collecting, organizing and bombing others with them, then thats an addiction Smile
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Poriggity Wrote:Depends on which aspect of cigars you are talking about... If we are talking about smoking them, its just a hobby.  If we are talking about collecting, organizing and bombing others with them, then thats an addiction Smile
Scott  
Both Scott, but for the collecting I am a major Addict!!!!!Smile
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
BOTH!
Both! I think they call it OCD (obsessive cigar disorder)!
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
For me, it's a hobby.  If I'm busy I don't think about cigars at all.  With my new job, I'm back down to 1 cigar per week.  It just makes it all the better when I get around to it.
The cigars are nothing.  It's all of you freaking people that's addictive. Smile