PO Wrote:
Nightshade Wrote:
PO Wrote:
Irishcelt Wrote:
PO Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
Irishcelt Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
Irishcelt Wrote:This coming from a guy who does not even remember hippies.
Oh Grandpa Floyd, please tell us all about hippies in the ancient times Big Grin
The coolest of hippies were the girl  short or baggy tops no bras and micro mini skirts with no underwear...... I was just a little kid...but I was at the right height to see all the wonders the hippie girls offeredBig Grin
Whene were you ever a little kid? Tongue
I thought Floyd was Father Time!!!! Wink
If you are impliing that I am ancient.... then you are really insulting Skipper and LZ
Why, they are young and hip.
There not the only ones your insulting here
Now wait a minute there you young sassy sis, I never said you where old.  I think there is a few generations between you and IC.  Wink
Po, you just scored the highest bobbie points for kiss up yet and I love it.  Wink
Po, Would you get your nose out of my wife's a$$ now  SmileSmile
ROTFLMAO!!!!!Big Grin
I don't have anything to add, I just think all these quote boxes look cool. Big Grin
Nightshade Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:I've heard the Floyd is so old he farts dust. Smile
Is that why I'm always dusting around this house Big GrinBig Grin
We need to change the topic of this thread to "Bash Floyd" Big GrinWink
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
Nightshade Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:I've heard the Floyd is so old he farts dust. Smile
Is that why I'm always dusting around this house Big GrinBig Grin
We need to change the topic of this thread to "Bash Floyd" Big GrinWink
Hey Mike, that sounds like a new game.  Kind of like the hit the gofers on the head with a hammer, we could put little yambags in the holes and bash them with a batton!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.