Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy
Hey everyone! Just joined because of an email I received from Eric of TBSCigars. I had heard some bad stuff about this forum, but he assured me you guys are nicer than the wonderful people over at cigarsmokers! Big Grin 

Anyhow..howdy!

IV
Yo baby,  welcome brother.  Peace.          Catdaddy
Welcome to the funny farm. Light up a cigar pour your self a drink then enjoy the show Smile
Welcome IV, there's great info from the BOTL & SOTL.  Enjoy your stay at the mad house.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Welcome indeed!
I never understood why so much animosity towards TBS over at cp or cs either,seems to be only a select few,the rest are followers.
Anyway,I am not apart of it and have no complaints,this place is more mature/civilised than the other places,but I like CP,CS,CigarUtopia,and Cigarsnobs just as much.Big Grin
Welcome!!!  rest assured you have wandered into a wonderful place, and I hope you enjoy yourself here.  Feel free to ask anything you need to ask, and share any knowledge that you care to share. 
You mean there are other cigar forums besides this one?
[Image: eusa_think.gif]  Tongue

Welcome! 
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the welcome! I am certainly no expert of cigars and their storage, but I know enough to be slightly dangerous. Big Grin

When I get a chance, I will post a pic of my humi and its delicious contents.

IV
Welcome!! This is unlike any other cigar board you will experience Smile
Welcome to the Zoo!