Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genuine Cuban Counterfeit Lonsdale
ET is the man on this on PO!
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Poriggity Wrote:ET is the man on this on PO!
Scott  
you have a PM
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Glad to be back on the new board...

I bought a  box of these one time about 1 year ago and they were the worst drawing cigar box I ever had.  I almost busted an artery in my head trying to draw from every one of these. Instead I cut them up into 1 inch pieces and used them for chaw instead.
welcome back cigarfeeend[welcome]
Hey Glad to be back Irish, think I lost my seniority on the other board. I think now I'm just a "lil cigarrillo".
I like the 1958's, have not had the edicion limitida, and not real fond of the regular line.  No matter what they all need age.  But the humi is a little low and that is a great not very pricy thing to fill it up with.  good review. 
cigarfeeend Wrote:Glad to be back on the new board...

I bought a  box of these one time about 1 year ago and they were the worst drawing cigar box I ever had.  I almost busted an artery in my head trying to draw from every one of these. Instead I cut them up into 1 inch pieces and used them for chaw instead.

gald to have ya back cigarfeend.

Last time I bought box of these, after a month or two they went though a 4-5 month period of terrible draw, threw a bunch away, but evened back out afterwards.  Probably 8 months to a year age on them is key.
cigarfeeend Wrote:Glad to be back on the new board...

That's typical Perdomo quality control for ya...:?

And welcome back Cigarfeeend
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]