Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Bride to be...
We are getting married next weekend.
A while back, I made a comment, after reading a piece on cigar storage, that I thought I would get me one of those wine refrigerators.
It gets pretty hot and humid here in Carolina.. and I thought I might try one of those things to see how much it helps.
Jeannie got home from work yesterday, and says that she bought me a wedding gift.
"A wedding gift?" says I,
"I thought we weren't gonna exchange gifts."
"I saw it and remembered you said you'd like one, so I got you one." She says.
Well I went out to her car and , sure enough, that gal bought me a wine refrigerator!!!
I tell ya'll, she is one in a million!!
And I am, most likely, one of the luckiest guys in the world!!
sweet!  Welcome!
Hoot Wrote:We are getting married next weekend.
A while back, I made a comment, after reading a piece on cigar storage, that I thought I would get me one of those wine refrigerators.
It gets pretty hot and humid here in Carolina.. and I thought I might try one of those things to see how much it helps.
Jeannie got home from work yesterday, and says that she bought me a wedding gift.
"A wedding gift?" says I,
"I thought we weren't gonna exchange gifts."
"I saw it and remembered you said you'd like one, so I got you one." She says.
Well I went out to her car and , sure enough, that gal bought me a wine refrigerator!!!
I tell ya'll, she is one in a million!!
And I am, most likely, one of the luckiest guys in the world!!
Congrats Hoot, any women who supports her mans addiction uh...I mean Hobby is a great women.  And Congrats on the marriage.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Sounds like you have yourself a fine woman there Hoot. Congratulations on the up-coming marriage.
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Congradulations on the upcoming nuptuals! And finding a girl like that is one he!! of a bonus.

Definatley a keeper Smile
definately a great future wife.
Congrats, Sounds like she loves her man dearly Big Grin
congrats wait till you say I do an then the fridge is going to be turned into a make up case, the cigars will only be allowed to be kept in the garage and  nah I am just kidding you find the right woman and it is the best thing ever!
Lots of good women in this area.
Cigars and Cigar lovers must attract them.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!