Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapper Jadakiss to release cigars?
Irishcelt Wrote:go for it JOe... we need a sacrificial lamb....I mean a sucker ....I mean a stand up BOTL to do thatBig GrinWink
lol I've smoked plenty of bad cigars in the past to see if there's a diamond in the rough....what's one more
Joe needs his own section here...we'll call it "Stupid cigar tricks" starring Joe Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Joe Wrote:Tell you what, if I can find one around here I'll buy it and give a review for all of you.

And if I find one around here, I might just Sh*t My pants and realize, Iowa might be moving on up!   Tongue
Thank God this never took off!

Big Grin
Oh heaven help us! Although, the Lone Wolf cigar is actually quite good and that's made by Chuck Norris. So maybe one can't  judge too hastily...
l0venpeace Wrote:Oh heaven help us! Although, the Lone Wolf cigar is actually quite good and that's made by Chuck Norris. So maybe one can't  judge too hastily...
I heard that was only with the first release.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
is it just me, or does the word "jadakiss" sound kind of skeevy? (hurl!) Tongue
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
l0venpeace Wrote:Oh heaven help us! Although,[color="blue"] the Lone Wolf cigar is actually quite good and that's made by Chuck Norris.[/color] So maybe one can't  judge too hastily...
I heard that was only with the first release.

What, you mean Chuck Norris' influence? He came up with the blend along with Jim Belushi but Jim got out of it. Chuck is still involved, to my understanding, but it's mainly run by a guy who owns a cigar shop in the Prominade in Santa Monica (which, strangely enough, is now the part of LA where it's illegal to smoke "in public")
MikeD Wrote:I wonder if he uses his own cigar to roll blunts? [lol]
ding! some how I see this cigar being named Jadakiss Blunts only because Drew Estates beat him on the name Pimp Stick
a rapper releasing cigars.  oh boy!  can't wait to miss this one.