Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Long Have You Been Smoking Cigars?
Fishpoop Wrote:
ScrooLoose Wrote:On and off since High School.  So...  1986.  I've only really gotten into it heavily again the past 6 months.  We had a nice little cigar shop open here in town where I could indulge myself.  A month after that an Authentic Irish Pub opened that also sells stogies and lets you smoke em right there.  Ahhh, Guinness on tap and a good cigar...  The pub is also less than a block from where I work.  Big Grin
damn I am heading down make room for me on a bar stool!
hey Fish our cigar lounge is the same.... Guinness on tap and cigars.
hey now LZ I am 34 Wink
... around 4 or 5 years.
Fishpoop Wrote:hey now LZ I am 34 Wink
Like I said Matt, before you were born.  [cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
About 2 - 2 1/2 years for me. Only serious for the last year and a half.  Come to think about it, thats about the time I found this place.  Look what you guys have done to me!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
lz6 Wrote:
There is a good chance LZ has been smoking almost as long as I have been aliveBig Grin
Irishcelt Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:
There is a good chance LZ has been smoking almost as long as I have been aliveBig Grin
I don't think so Father Time!!!Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I guess about 4 years now. 
PO Wrote:
Irishcelt Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:
I don't think so Father Time!!!Wink
LMAO!!!![lol]
Off and on for about 21 years. Started with Swisher Sweets and Backwoods in high school. Now, I seem to have fallen for the expensive stuff.Confusedhock: