Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baccarat Sumatra #1
I have tried "The Game"  several times...I still have one or two that have been resting for nearly 6 months.  I really wanted to like this cigar, but so far..I have been disappointed....I hope y'all have better luck.

I used to like both sumatra and the game back when I did light cigars for the morning smoke.
ScrooLoose Wrote:
Tfire136 Wrote:I was going to pick one up not to long ago then somone advised me to steer clear. I almost wish I would have tried it just to see why it sucked so bad lol Smile
Tell ya what T...  When I get them in, I'll pack a few to the side for ya...  Then we can know if they suck together.  lol
LOL who knows you may like them. I will try any cigar once so I can at least say I tried it.
Cool, I'll PM you when they arrive at my doorstop...
Hey give them a chance. The worst you can do with them is give them to the mail man or some newbie friends - then you can introduce the same newbies to a real cigar!
Bikeman Wrote:Hey give them a chance. The worst you can do with them is give them to the mail man or some newbie friends - then you can introduce the same newbies to a real cigar!

Which they will more then likely smoke less then half of then toss on the ground and go do something else.  Tongue