Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAO sopranos baseball cap
Irishcelt Wrote:Or they might send you nothing instead.... Nightshade did the trivia and got the cigar and a criollo.  They said due to the large number of responses they could not do any more hats, but they tell her if you want one go to their web site and buy one.  what a bunch of crap.  When you go to the Web site they have two hats... a combat one for 21.95 and a moon trance for 16.95, both ugly hats.  So instead of sending her a $16- $20 dollar hat they send her instead a $4- $5 dollar cigar to replace it.
I still haven't heard from CAO regarding the trivia contest.....
RNSpud Wrote:
Irishcelt Wrote:Or they might send you nothing instead.... Nightshade did the trivia and got the cigar and a criollo.  They said due to the large number of responses they could not do any more hats, but they tell her if you want one go to their web site and buy one.  what a bunch of crap.  When you go to the Web site they have two hats... a combat one for 21.95 and a moon trance for 16.95, both ugly hats.  So instead of sending her a $16- $20 dollar hat they send her instead a $4- $5 dollar cigar to replace it.
I still haven't heard from CAO regarding the trivia contest.....

what trivia contest was this?

i know of the CX2 challenge.  They were a bit slow, so I emailed Chip Huber and he promptly replied.  I received my cigar shortly thereafter (apparently mine was sent out in their second shipment)
The CX2 was the trivia challege TN that I was refering to.  I called it that  since you had to answer some questions.
[Image: PDRM0178.jpg]

So lets see, I should have enough bands for........25 hats!! Big Grin
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
So why don't you just send me 2 labels so I can get one Mark!!!!!Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Hey Mark!  Have I said I hate you yetWinkBig Grin
Between Bobalouie and I,we may have 3 or 4 hats.
I have a few soprano bands as well.
Well I have one band.....lolBig Grin
[user=19]Mark[/user] wrote:
Quote:[Image: PDRM0178.jpg]

So lets see, I should have enough bands for........25 hats!! Big Grin

How did I know he was going to do that!!!!!!!!![curse][curse]
Mrs P posted mine a week or so ago, so my fingers are crossed that this is an international offer, nothing to say any different on the promotion page, so I am ever hopefull as usual.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why