Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Day in Manhatten Saturday!
So if you are there,Bobalouie and I can meet up with you in the afternoon.
Our wive's are going to a play and we will be hitting up Barclay Rex's on Lexinton and 53rd st and also the other store by  Grand central Station.
We have a few stops besides those to make but not important.We are just going to kill some time while the play is on.So if anyone is going to the city or wants to meet up with us,let me know here.

Thanks
None of you cigar heads from Long Island want to head to the city tomorrow afternoon?

Last notice that Bobalouie and I will be there.Not really sure where we will go after Barclay Rex's and Davidoff store.We will find a decent cigar lounge though.
Cigar Penguin Wrote:None of you cigar heads from Long Island want to head to the city tomorrow afternoon?

Last notice that Bobalouie and I will be there.Not really sure where we will go after Barclay Rex's and Davidoff store.We will find a decent cigar lounge though.
I'd love to make the journey but it's too far for me.  One of these day's I'll make it to the east coast Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Just found out my brother-n-law and family is comeing to Jersey this year,so I wont be out in California for christmas-new years week until 2007.
I would have been in San Diego area though,dunno if you are close to southern Ca or not.....it's a damn big state.
I know Sacremento isnt close,I have cousins there.
Too bad I work tomorrow, otherwise I might have taken the iron horse (that's the subway for all of you non-NYC people) into Manhattan :?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Got my list of store to check out in midtown/uptown.

I found a few cigar lounges and what not but they are all down town...........anyone know of any mid-uptown?

Bummer mike,would have been cool to meet ya.
Ironhorse around these parts is a harley!Wink
Had a great day folks....in spite of bobalouie's tummy ache all day and one decline flag on one card at Barclay Rex's!Confusedhock:Wink

Went to two shops,then....Davidoff,nat sherman's,and Barclay's stores.Nice!
Nat sherman store was pricey.
Davidoff tried selling me a leather box of avo 80th for $436...LMAO,ok,I just came off the boat!Wink You figure the davidoff store would sell msrp.

The wive's loved lion king and the day turned out to be beautiful.

Never made it to Mom's,tinderbox,famous or some no-names I wanted to try....the wife had my other Credit/check cards.

Yea like he said................. Walked all day and smoked my ass off too. Had a good time doing almost nothing at all, picked up some sticks, sat around watching all the maniacs.
Cigar Penguin Wrote:Had a great day folks....in spite of bobalouie's tummy ache all day and one decline flag on one card at Barclay Rex's!Confusedhock:Wink

Davidoff tried selling me a leather box of avo 80th for $436...LMAO,ok,I just came off the boat!Wink You figure the davidoff store would sell msrp.

Never made it to Mom's,tinderbox,famous or some no-names I wanted to try....the wife had my other Credit/check cards.
Sounds like you guys had a good time.  You guys missed out on the Lion King, I took my wife last year to go see it and man was that a great play!!!!!!  I'm not a big on plays mind you but they did a really good job on the costumes.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:
Cigar Penguin Wrote:Had a great day folks....in spite of bobalouie's tummy ache all day and one decline flag on one card at Barclay Rex's!Confusedhock:Wink

Sounds like you guys had a good time.  You guys missed out on the Lion King, I took my wife last year to go see it and man was that a great play!!!!!!  I'm not a big on plays mind you but they did a really good job on the costumes.
Yeah,the wive's said the samething.They said we would have liked it....Bobalouie more than me since he loves showtunes and plays and all the colorful things in life.WinkTongueBig Grin