Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are any of you into running as a sport?
I love to run.  I used to run track, but I got out of track even though I was still running.  have any of you ever run competitively?
I used to run track, and then recreationaly for a while.  I was hoping to run the Seattle Marathon this year.   I tore my achilles tendon a while back, and I think that has taken me out of marathons completely, along with snowboarding.
I like smoking lightning
Does running to the bathroom count ? 

How about "running" to the liquor store to get more beer for herf buddies before it closes on Saturday night ?  I can "run" really, really fast then...
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Does running to the bathroom count ? 

How about "running" to the liquor store to get more beer for herf buddies before it closes on Saturday night ?  I can "run" really, really fast then...
[lol][lol]

What about running when her husband comes home early, that should count too
I like smoking lightning
I'm into running has a way to exercise and I do my best thinking while running.  However, I would hardly call it "sport".
Almirante Pirata
I ran all the time in H.S. Cross country, indoor track and track.

Now I run to the bathroom..Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
     I only run when someone owes me $. [lol]
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I ran all the time in H.S. Cross country, indoor track and track.

I ran CC in high school too and really regret it now.  I F'ed up my knees and according to my doctor I have the knees of a guy in his 40's.  So not a lot of running for me anymore, mostly stick to the bike now.
MK 199 Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I ran all the time in H.S. Cross country, indoor track and track.

I ran CC in high school too and really regret it now.  I F'ed up my knees and according to my doctor I have the knees of a guy in his 40's.  So not a lot of running for me anymore, mostly stick to the bike now.
I only wish. Yea, my knees are fairly screwed up..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore