Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this beotch needs a bullet
http://www.wimp.com/religious/

[pirate][shutup][curse][censored]
I literally had to take a valium after watching that!! After all the good men I watched die at the hands of IEDs we have degenerates like this come out and speak the poison that she does.  I hope that woman dies from the most painful god awful flesh eating brain numbing disease that could ever be known to man!!! Rot in hell bitch [curse][curse]!!!!!
and notice how she was smiling through it all.[curse]
It seems that everyone has their own interpretation of the scriptures.  That's why there are so many religions.  She is taking things too literally.  
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
She needs a bullit all right.

Pounded into her skull using the butt of a rifle.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Daaang Tonto, I like the way you think.

oh yeah, Amen.
I say we gift wrap her sorry a$$ up and give her to the men of the Al Quida. 

That church is crazy. It's just two families for the most part following one guy who is a total fool.

One funny thing from that clip was when Alan Colmes jumped in and simply asked, "What's the matter with you?" That really just sums up their whole existance.
Nightshade Wrote:I say we gift wrap her sorry a$$ up and give her to the men of the Al Quida. 

HAHAHA Imagine if she was taken hostage, I don't think a damn thing would be done about it.

She is sick, her family is sick, and personally if a member of my family died fighting in the war and she was outside protesting I'd shove the sign up her a$$, hold her in the air, and use it to make a protest as to what's really wrong with America.
Joe Wrote:
Nightshade Wrote:I say we gift wrap her sorry a$$ up and give her to the men of the Al Quida. 

HAHAHA Imagine if she was taken hostage, I don't think a damn thing would be done about it.

She is sick, her family is sick, and personally if a member of my family died fighting in the war and she was outside protesting I'd shove the sign up her a$$, hold her in the air, and use it to make a protest as to what's really wrong with America.
Well said!!