Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LI Herf
Skip, you are right we definetly nee to play "dots" next time.  Right after we look at more pics of your "shock". Wink
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
lz6 Wrote:
Tommy2guns Wrote:Ok,Here is the story on my hat.....My dad had been wanting to buy this hat for months but money being tight and having two little girls and me on the way he didn't buy it.So the time comes for my birth and of course my dad is delighted about having a son, he zips out and buys this hat to celebrate my birth.The first time my dad holds me in his hands he is wearing this hat,So this is a very special hat for me and a important piece of of my fathers life.The SFC rank and Infantry Combat Badge are my Fathers,He put these devices on this hat not long before he passed.So I left them in place to honor him,God bless you pop.
Nice Tommy! Your Pop and I have a CIB in common. 

Uncle Bob,You have my deepest respect sir.I know how you earn one of those CIB's and i know you got yours the same way,Blood sweat and tears.
Quote:[Image: LIHerf011.jpg] 
Quote:[Image: HarveyFierstein.jpg]
- .... . .-. . /  .- .-. . /  .-- --- .-. ... . /  - .... .. -. --. ... /  - .... .- -. /  .-.. --- --- -.- .. -. --. /  .-.. .. -.- . /  -... --- -... /  ... .- --. --. . - .-.-.- 

There are worse things than looking like Bob Sagget.
Wow ya'll looked like you had much fun!
I am hopeing to meet up with all of you at one of these herfs.Bobalouie,I doubt will come,he feels funny about meeting people from the net.I do it alot,we have a new york city forum at dslreports.com and we have quarterly meets....summer meet-n-greet,fall meet-n-greet...etc etc.We have anywhere between 12-45 people and some of which fly out to there hometown for a meet-n-greet.Summer ones usually take place in central park,2 in jersey,one in LI,etc etc.

If bobalouie wont come I will drive out myself!Confusedhock:Wink
You guys look like you had a great time, John and Rob are definatly from the same gene pool by the way.

I'm even more depressed that I never made it, mind you, it depends how many of those local ladies were looking after virtual me, I could virtually be happy I suppose. Tongue

Fingers crossed for meeting up with some of you folks in September.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why