Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artureo Fuente "Special"
I believe this is a Curly head. Anyway it is just labeled "Special". As soon as I lit it I was hooked. I am wondering if anyone can suggest any others that are sweet and smooth like these are. I am also looking for the lowest priced place to buy them, I have looked at several places online and I am finding a box of 40 for around 85-89 bucks.
Have you tried any other cigars?

I have seen the curly heads at around $67 - $70 plus shipping.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Well I have had some cheap cigars  like you get at the convenient stores and I just had a lfd Cameroon cabinet today  and it is pretty good, seemed to have a slight bite to it but it was still one of the better ones.
I've never had a Litto that I didn't like! Smile

If you're unsure of your tastes......you could try getting a sampler to try several differnt cigars & get an idea of which you like & which you don't.

Also, the difference sizes of the same cigar can influence the taste too!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I agree.  Samplers are a great way to try a bunch of different cigars without spending that much.
I like smoking lightning
carl609 Wrote:I agree.  Samplers are a great way to try a bunch of different cigars without spending that much.
[pimp]
May I suggest Robbie at Cordova Cigars? He treated me real good for a sampler. (hope i'm not breaking any rules by posting this).
g u s
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
I remember the Fuente Maduro Rothschilds being pretty sweet.

I like the Fuente 858 Maduro's, and the Hemingway line
I like smoking lightning