Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back
Sounds like a great time John.

My oldest (6 yo Girl) is leaving Sunday for Disney.

Any suggestions?
Almirante Pirata
SenorSmoke Wrote:Sounds like a great time John.

My oldest (6 yo Girl) is leaving Sunday for Disney.

Any suggestions?

yeah, go with her!

as for Disney, the electric parade is not an option. DO IT! Same thing with the fireworks at magic kingdom followed closely by epcot and finally Fantasmigoria at MGM.

6 y/o... magic kingdom. And call ahead to make reservations for 8am at Breakfast with the Characters at the Chrystal Palace (in magic kingdom). a great breakfast and all the Pooh characters will be there signing autographs and entertaining the kids.
Oh, dude, the "breakfast with Pooh and Tigger" was awesome!  I forgot about that.  My kids were so thrilled - even the oldest one.  You have to do it!  We also had dinner at the Moroccan restaurant.  Great food, and an even better belly dancer.
Sounds like a fun trip. Glad you got some r & r. Missing your Mom is sadly gonna happen alot, I send you my heartfelt sympathies on that topic. Losing ones parent is tantamont to losing a child as a parent!! Its horrible. I still pick up a small souvenier for my Dad whom has been long gone for over 30yrs now...but if its Irish related, makes me think of him, his wonderfull personality and his strength of love he gave me as his daughter, and I kinda collect now the things I would have given to him. Yes it silly but makes me feel good inside. I love kids and kids stuff so much, just being with kids make you feel a little younger at heart and puts a skip in your step too!! I enjoy every minute I can be with mine. May end up a foster mom as I like the critters that much!! LOL 
so glad you had something good and fun John.