Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I won't be around for a little over a week
I fly out to North Carolina to do a very large shoot, and won't have time to be on here. I just wanted to say have a fantastic week all, and a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
Have fun and we will be awaiting your return Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Have a good trip and remember we'll miss you. Big Grin
Man , where are you gonna be in NC? I live right in the middle!

Fishpoop Wrote:I fly out to North Carolina to do a very large shoot, and won't have time to be on here. I just wanted to say have a fantastic week all, and a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
Pardon me for being dumb, but what kind of shoot?  Turkey or photo?
Ghost I am going to be in Charlotte, let me know if that is close and I will bring some gars and we can have a few together! I am only really free Tuesday and Thursday night. I am sure I will check back on tonight when I get in there, I am about to head to the airport right now.
bartok Wrote:
Fishpoop Wrote:I fly out to North Carolina to do a very large shoot, and won't have time to be on here. I just wanted to say have a fantastic week all, and a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
Pardon me for being dumb, but what kind of shoot?  Turkey or photo?
Bartok I am a photographer Wink Doing a NASCAR shoot, and a TV commercial with 2 drivers, then I am shooting the Cars (disney movie) red carpert release.
That sounds really cool!  I'd sure like to have something exciting like that coming up soon.
Thanks Poop,Have a safe trip and a great shoot.
Have a great time Poop, and stay safe.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why