Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Case
I've never actually used a cigar case before. Usually if I'm going to bring some smokes with me, I go with a simple cigar size zip lock(s) or a tube(s) from another cigar.

What is the best 2-3 capacity cigar case you've used? I'm looking for a cheap, less than $50-$60, case to carry some cigars in. Unless something more expensive is really worth it. Are some more functional than others? Dividers, fit, durability, seal, etc. Most websites don't show the inside and my B&Ms don't have much selection and their prices suck.

Thanks

-Wes
lumbergh Wrote:I've never actually used a cigar case before. Usually if I'm going to bring some smokes with me, I go with a simple cigar size zip lock(s) or a tube(s) from another cigar.

What is the best 2-3 capacity cigar case you've used? I'm looking for a cheap, less than $50-$60, case to carry some cigars in. Unless something more expensive is really worth it. Are some more functional than others? Dividers, fit, durability, seal, etc. Most websites don't show the inside and my B&Ms don't have much selection and their prices suck.

Thanks

-Wes

The otter box is the best way to go imho bro.  Usually the five stick one can be found for ~$20 on cbid.  They also make the apparent knock-off one the herf-a-dor that usually goes for a few bucks less.

I also have and use a craftsman's bench three stick holder but this is a more decorative piece.  It's nice and all but you can't bang it around the way you can the otter. 

For the money go with the 5 stick otter.  You won't be sorry.
A lot depends on what you mean by "carry with you."

For weekend trips, road trips, something to throw in the suitcase, the otterbox is definitely the way to go.

For concerts, daytrips, nights on the town, though, I have the cedar-lined Craftsman's Bench three-case and absolutely love it---fits in my shirt or jacket pocket, holds up to a 54 ring gauge, looks snazzy, protects my sticks well, works great. Only runs about $20, too.

The all-leather ones with the sewn-in "fingers" don't hold anything much bigger than a corona . . . not very functional imho.

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Xikar makes a very nice 3 cigar travel case, you can get it in 3 different colors.  It will run you about $50 bucks.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
This is what I use.
Not A Nice Person Wrote:A lot depends on what you mean by "carry with you."

For weekend trips, road trips, something to throw in the suitcase, the otterbox is definitely the way to go....
Have to agree, the Otterboxes rock!

I also use the Atoll, Xikar & Cuban Crafters leather cases if I am just headed out to a rest. or drinks

~Mark
I have a three finger Cuban Crafters leather case for days/nights out, and am getting a 5-stick otterbox for trips. Bobgun has the otterbox and really likes it, which sold me on it.  Hope this helps.
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
[Image: Case1.jpg]

[Image: Case2.jpg]

[Image: Case3.jpg]

I have a few, but this is my absolute favourite for taking on a night out. A pressie from Mrs P and my daughter.

For carrying more on my trips (to keep this one stocked) I use a 10ct otter and would not be without it.

IMHO, buy as good a 2 or 3 ct case for your shirt pocket as you can afford and also an otter box, you will not be dissappointed.

Dave.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I want that  Parkster ^

WHere do I find such a thing? And how much will it set me back?
Parkster Wrote:[Image: Case1.jpg]

[Image: Case2.jpg]

[Image: Case3.jpg]

I have a few, but this is my absolute favourite for taking on a night out. A pressie from Mrs P and my daughter.

For carrying more on my trips (to keep this one stocked) I use a 10ct otter and would not be without it.

IMHO, buy as good a 2 or 3 ct case for your shirt pocket as you can afford and also an otter box, you will not be dissappointed.

Dave.

I SOOOOOOOOO want to be reincarnated as Parkster.  It only seems fair after going through this gig the first time as me.