Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Case
Nightshade Wrote:Not bad when you think about it. I might get one for a special person Wink
me? Big Grin
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
[user=19]Mark[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Nightshade Wrote:Not bad when you think about it. I might get one for a special person Wink
me? Big Grin

I don't think she meant "special in that short bus kinda way," Mark. Wink

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=19]Mark[/user] wrote:
Quote:
me? Big Grin

I don't think she meant "special in that short bus kinda way," Mark. Wink

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Big Grin
They have them here http://www.bandwagonusa.com/ but they only go up to a 48 ring. :?
Dang, that's a lot of money for a case. But it's so damned pretty!
I have the otterbox and love it.   You take it with you and it can rain, clumsy waiter, whatever, your cigars will survive.  Cool
There's a case out there for everyone.

I have 3 or 4 otter-boxes or their predicessors. I love them. But most often I use a simple leather 3 finger case that can be had for under $20.

I also have the Opus Atoll case and a few other hard carrying cases mostly made of leather and cedar.

My secret santa from Scottland bought me a beautiful spanish leather 2 finger care I enjoy using.

In truth, I enjoy them all & use them all.
Parkster, That is a sweet case!!

I was looking at the Xikar. I already have some otter boxes, which are awesome, but I want something to carry out at night. Something that would fit in my pocket when wearing slacks.

I do need another bigger otterbox. I like to take way too many sticks with me for overnighters because I like to choose something for the mood I'm in and I can't decide when I'm packing. I pack like a girl and bring twice as much as needed.

The Xikar looks like the best bang for the buck. Does anyone know if it has dividers?

That and maybe a small two finger with a smaller profile would work to.

Thanks for the replies.
lumbergh Wrote:The Xikar looks like the best bang for the buck. Does anyone know if it has dividers?
The Xikar cigar case does not have dividers inside, thats the only downside of it.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
The Xikar cases are sweet and rigid but like some have pointed out, do not have dividers.

For under $20, Cuban Crafters makes a nice leather case (no dividers either).  They also have some "higher end" leather cases that are very elegant.

I sent off the request to become an authorized Dunhill vendor.  I should have a catalog in a couple of weeks.  They may be expensive but the quality is top notch for sure!

Happy smoking!
~Mark