Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very ingenious
This is a very ingenious way to subsidise our hobby would you not agree?

Smoke premium cigars to order, take the labels that you removed oh so carefully, mount and frame them then charge a small fee. Obviously somebody who enjoys what they do. Best of luck to him.

Smile

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Opus-x-Arturo-Fuente-Game-Room-Decor-Cigar-Decor_W0QQitemZ6274747935QQcategoryZ38040QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
interesting, great way to have someone else pay for your smoking for sure.
I used to do this and sell them at a vcery large flea market over here...........it went supriseingly fast.I could not keep up the demand.

Now,I have enough to replace those costly peanuts in pakages and use the millions of bands instead.Wink
the other day I found a guy who sells his labels. Unmounted. Interestingly, he gets bidders for many of them.
Do you think I can get anything for my old butts?
bartok Wrote:Do you think I can get anything for my old butts?
Only if it comes with a tube of KYConfusedhock:
I received an email from a band collector in Spain awhile back. He has a collection of over 40,000 bands! But, he doesn't have that many good ones of the likes that we smoke here in the U.S. So we agreed to trade some bands. He sent me a bunch of bands from European cigars that I had never heard of before. I just sent him a package today.

This is the kind of thing that is rewarding about meeting other BOTLs across the world. We share the same passion.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Good heavens, I've jars and jars of bands sitting around, all high-end stuff.  :?
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:Good heavens, I've jars and jars of bands sitting around, all high-end stuff.  :?
Who'd have thunk it?  Your bands could be worth more than the cigars. 
lz6 Wrote:Good heavens, I've jars and jars of bands sitting around, all high-end stuff.  :?
Ha, I've got two Chinese temple jars sitting on my fireplace mantle just fulling up :?