Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indy 500
Did anyone see the race? A great race with an even better finish... Sam Hornish Jr beat out rookie Marco Andretti by 0.6 seconds to win with Michael Andretti finishing 3rd.

This is pretty much the only Indy car race I watch all season
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I watched most of it.  But I was also watching the F1 race.

That finish was pretty crazy, how he just pulled out from behind the rookie.  Confusedhock:

btw F1>Indy>Nascar.  Tongue
It was a fantastic race! I loved every minute, and such a clean race at that! I was very very impressed with Marco, mostly at his interview at the end, where he said, You know I could have blocked him,  but that would have wrecked him, he had the better car and i did what I could . I was very impressed with the 19 year old's disposition such a class act!
It was all a class act from beginning to end. Especially considering Hornish got that penalty for pulling out of the pit too soon.

I was really cheering for that girl though - but she did very well all things considered.

Just simply a great race!!
I would have liked to see the Andretti's come in #1 & #2, but it was exciting none the less.

So far Marco Andretti has got closer to winning a race than another new driver, which will remain nameless, who has been all hype and yet to come up with her first win.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
what a great race and Marco played it right by not trying to block Sam,or they both would have crashed.Marco has the right stuff.

As for Monaco,Shumi proved what an ass he is in qualifying by blocking Alonso,but FIA saw the tape and made him start dead last from pit row. All HAIL ALONZO!!!!