Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Mark?
Hmmm I think I smell Yahoo scammers lol....actually there is some nice stuff posted. Good luck guys!!!
Mark Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:obviously patrolling massachussetts for the aledged rumored father's day anejo release.

You are pretty much right on bro.  I have been to almost all of my stomping grounds and have come up empty.  One of my shops told me that there will no longer be Fathers Day Anejo's, just Christmas releases from now on.

Joe was also right, with the hot weather work has been a killer latley.  This past weekend I installed my central A/C, so that took up the majority of my time.

There is one other thing that has been taking up Joe's and my time.  We are working right now on setting up an online cigar business.  We would love to start a shop, but the funds just aren't there right now.  So we are working on a Yahoo Auction basis right now, we will be selling boxes and fivers of sought after cigars.  Look for us under the name MJStogies.
Congrats and best of luck to you and your friend in your online cigar shop buisness.
I'd love to open a shop and also make an online estore for it.I may even have a partner who as of now has owned a shop with her dad her whole life.

Sorry for the Anejo strikeout.
I guess my plans to drive up to Mass. is off,at least a 100square mile radious from your area!!!TongueWinkBig Grin
Thanks CP.  Joe and I would love to open our own B&M, the funds just arent there right now.  One day we will have one, but in the mean time we will have to do everything online.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"