Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAO Soprano's Caps
I'll ask...
sent my bands and got my cap a week later to my surprise!
got a hat free last weekend at a CAO event.
Aw man this blows..................I should write a letter of complaint since they never mentioned USA ONLY in the ad.

Looks like I need to arrange a trade if I ever want to see one. Its just not the same though, leaves me feeling like the poor cousin.

CAO..............wake up and check out how your customers are feeling on this side of the pond, reckon I should spend my hard earned someplace else for a while.

:X
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I sent Tim an e-mail... but I suspect this is way to far up... Let me see what I can do at a lower level. Someone who works for a living... haha... actually Tim is one of the hardest working people I ever met.
Cheers John,

I guess I should have sent the bands on to a. n. other to send in for me so as to be on the safe side, but its nice to do things off of your own back as opposed to relying on others, pride and all that I suppose.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why