Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPICY HOT FOODS
Parkster Wrote:I cant remember what its called, but the green stuff that you get with Soushie, MAN that stuff burns.

I remember my first time...........sat down, got raw fish and rice  wrapped in sea weed etc placed in front of me with 2 small dishes, one had soy and the other was the green stuff from hell. I looked around to see how this was supposed to be done and witnessed a young Japanese girl dip a piece into the green stuff, catch a big lump of the stuff and pop it into her mouth and eat.

OK says me, does the same and .......................... FRCKINHELLMUMMYMTHEADISBURNING..........even adding beer to cool the flames made no difference, I ended up spitting it out into a napkin while trying to stop crying.

I like hot and spicy food, but not to the extent that the taste buds are wrecked and eating is pain.
That is wasabi.  Have you ever seen the episode of Jackass where that dude snorts it up his nose?  Pretty funny reaction afterwards.
I like Wasabi with my sushi.  I mix it in with the soysauce.  Tongue

I also like hot sauce on Pizza and just about everything.  I really like that korean stuff with the roster on the bottle.  Adds a nice flavor.  I like it hot, but not super hot.  I was at Pizza Ranch once (Sort of a midwest Pizza buffet chain) and put some Tobasco Habanero sauce on one of the slices.  Didnt come out very much, but Im glad it didnt.  Oh man, that stuff burned!  If that was too much for me, Id hate to experience Daves Insanity sauces. 

No.  I would do it at least once.  Tongue
I like those crushed red pepper flakes on my pizza.  I like spicey food, but I have a limit.

I picked up some of those chips Skipper.  I don't know what it is with this place and the power of suggestion.  All I've been drinking lately is diet coke after reading the "what you drinkin" thread. 
Thats the stuff, WASABIConfusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:, its supposed to be mixed in small amounts to the soya, NOT SCOOPED LIKE MAYO DIP.............Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

Oh yeah, Sushi.........not soushie....duh, too many beers last night, Wink
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:About 7 years ago I went o Louisiana for some R&R. I walked into this voodoo shop and they were selling all sorts of hot sauce. I picked up this tiny bottle, held about a teaspoon of this oily looking stuff. I asked what it was, she said "not for you" and laughed. I asked her what she meant by that, she said it was too hot for the locals. No way a "white city boy" could like it. I bought it. $25.

It is pure capstan extract from the hottest peppers known to man.

Christmas time I make about a gallon of tomato sauce for all sorts of fish (squid, octopus, shrimp).

Into this sauce, I drop a toothpick that has been half dipped into this magic bottle. For many people at the table the sauce is too hot for them.

For the most part this stuff is impractical. Dave's Insanity Sauce is GREAT (& dang hot too!!)
Sounds like DA bomb.... one drop per gallon.
Try this stuff:

http://www.bigdaddysbbq.net/sauces.html

A friend of mine up in SD ordered a few jars of "Help" from here . . . one tiny drop, on the end of a toothpick, reduced everyone who tried it to ashes! Confusedhock:

Well, not literally. But ALMOST.

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Daves insanity sauce sucks!!! It ahs no flavor at all,just burn.I like Tabasco chipotlie sauce.
Irishcelt Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:About 7 years ago I went o Louisiana for some R&R. I walked into this voodoo shop and they were selling all sorts of hot sauce. I picked up this tiny bottle, held about a teaspoon of this oily looking stuff. I asked what it was, she said "not for you" and laughed. I asked her what she meant by that, she said it was too hot for the locals. No way a "white city boy" could like it. I bought it. $25.

It is pure capstan extract from the hottest peppers known to man.

Christmas time I make about a gallon of tomato sauce for all sorts of fish (squid, octopus, shrimp).

Into this sauce, I drop a toothpick that has been half dipped into this magic bottle. For many people at the table the sauce is too hot for them.

For the most part this stuff is impractical. Dave's Insanity Sauce is GREAT (& dang hot too!!)
Sounds like DA bomb.... one drop per gallon.

We still have a bottle of this nitro in the ref.

http://www.insanechicken.com/Da_Bomb_hot_sauce.html

Try it if you DARE Cool