Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C-Bid Humi
I ordered an Avello system today in anticipation (thinking positive after having such a shitty week) but I had actually found an 8000 count somewhere else that I was seriously considering until I saw this one. We'll see.

I have also just picked up my floor tile for the walk in, so hopefully I'll have that done in a month or two.
Tfire136 Wrote:I am saving up my pennies for an Aristocrat Big Grin

Me too.

Maybe I'll buy one of those instead of getting a box of the LFD Factory Press II's.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Oh well, a guy in the Bronx wanted it more than me. I don't think that thing will hold 5000 anyway.
here's what I am saving for ARISTOCRAT Plus THC-48    Temp & RH     22" w x 48" h x 25" deep   

http://www.aristocrathumidors.com/aristocrat-plusTHC.html
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Something tells me you would never regret buying that one!!

It is BEAUTIFULL!!!!
OMG that's gorgeous! <<wiping drool from keyboard>>
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I wouldn't necessarily recommend these for everyone. They are cheaply made and do not make good use of cedar. some skills will be needed to seal them up properly and of course there is the issue of humidification. And when you get that worked out, there's mold (from the non-cedar parts)
Just curious...what do you think is a good, solid humi not requiring a person to sell a body part to afford?
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
PO Wrote:here's what I am saving for [color="#004080"]ARISTOCRAT Plus THC-48    Temp & RH     22" w x 48" h x 25" deep   [/color]

http://www.aristocrathumidors.com/aristocrat-plusTHC.html
Thats the exact same one I want Paul lol
discdog Wrote:Oh well, a guy in the Bronx wanted it more than me. I don't think that thing will hold 5000 anyway.

That blows DD!  It definitely won't hold 5,000.  3,000...maybe...if you stuffed it with nothing but boxes of coronas and had no humidification in there.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Well maybe it's all for the better. I have never seen one but if Skipper is correct - and he usually is- I would have had more time in modifying this one than I will with the walk in. By the way, my wife asked me last nite, why don't you just use the whole room? I got a tear in my eye.