Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heh heh heh . . . feel my authori-TAY!
My B&M had gotten in all three sizes of the new RP Olde World Reserves, but in corojo only, as I mentioned before. So, last Friday, at the weekly herf, I asked the owner's wife, Vi, when they'd be getting the maddies.

She says they're backordered, but on the standing order.

Really? Sez me. Then how come my East Coast buddies on StogieChat are buying them at their B&M's? Heck, one of the regular vendors there even has 'em for sale via email!

Whiiiiiip! Out comes Vi's cellphone and she speed dials our RP vendor . . ."so, ******, how come we can't get Old World maddies but the East Coast CAN? Hmmmmm?" (keep in mind, Vi and Dave have been down to Rocky's house in Honduras a couple times now, to party, have hosted his tastings here three times, and Rocky even has a custom blend named for Vi . . . it's her recipe!)

The maddies arrived first thing Monday, by overnight courier. Big Grin

And I snagged a fiver of churchills today! Cool

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
All Hail NANP!! Cool:dude:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[Image: respectauthority.jpg]

Big Grin
These are good I take it? Been away for awhile so I'm out of the loop on some of the happenings.
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:All Hail NANP!! Cool:dude:
What Tonto said!   [smokin2]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Rubie Wrote:These are good I take it? Been away for awhile so I'm out of the loop on some of the happenings.
DUDE your back!!!!
[user=50]Rubie[/user] wrote:
Quote:These are good I take it? Been away for awhile so I'm out of the loop on some of the happenings.

Think Padron Series 1926. Seriously . . . same league.

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
All Holy NANP, We are not worthy of your Holliness
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[user=63]PO[/user] wrote:
Quote:All Holy NANP, We are not worthy of your Holliness

Now you're just being silly. [really]

But I already smoked one of 'em, lol. Yummy cocoa goodness!

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=63]PO[/user] wrote:
Quote:All Holy NANP, We are not worthy of your Holliness

Now you're just being silly. [really]

But I already smoked one of 'em, lol. Yummy cocoa goodness!

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
No really I am not worthy!!!!  You are the man!!!  Wish I had the same connection
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.