Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish List
Well, I can't really top what Skipper posted, aside from waxing rhapsodic about Alyssa Milano, Elizabeth Hurley, and Milla Jovovich . . . so I'll just say:

1. Opus X
2. Tatuaje Cojonu
3. RASS

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Box of Tatuaje Regios

More Opus X's

Habanos
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Headley Wrote:Box of Tatuaje Regios

More Opus X's

Habanos
I'll take 5 of what Jim is having
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.

More Opus X's

Habanos
Scratch Habanos off of that list. Wink
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:

More Opus X's

Habanos
Scratch Habanos off of that list. Wink

Wink

Maybe the Tatuaje's soon as well my friend.  One of the best smokes I've had in a while this past weekend.  With the exception of the Lusi of course Wink.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Three words:

LITTO

GOMEZ

CHISELS

[Image: LGDiez_03.jpg]
my local shop in NY just got a sizable shipment of LG's in all sorts of shapes and sizes... can I check for you?
i've just seen the fuente sungrown beli's in one of my local shops, but i forgot what what the asking price is.  Probably pretty close to msrp.  send mssg if interested
I have 8, 2yr old LG Chisel Puro's left.
Working on a full box of these for the future...I know,only 50 counts but I love these darn things.They age well too,after 2yrs they still taste freshly opend.Maybe 5yrs will do them justice.

I dont have to much on my wish list.I always wanted to try a Opus maduro,forbidden X,and some other variants on the opus.
There was a special diamond crown maximus that I believe was apart of an anny. humidor pack and was a DCM Maduro I would have loved to have tried.

Regular smokes I have been curious about but never really grabbed them were;
CAO Black
CAO Odessy
CAO 65 anni!

Ancient Warrior Vintage....might be too light,at least more so than the regular AW line.

I have only had 2 Avo LE22's but never really got a good taste to review them.My palette is more refined now an I am curious what it would be like now.

Of course My First and foremost must try is a Bolivar Gold Medal....I dont care from when,I just have been dyeing to try this cigar.Bolivar is my favorite Habano brand.

The camacho liberty 04' and 06',I have not had either and loved the 05'

Carlos Torano Tribute '04 Maduro.........I believe there was a natural cigar in this line put out with a special edition box?No,?Been hearing so much about these from a local shop owner.

Tatuaje cohete from last year or later.I only had 2 and one from this new release.I have not been able to make a decision on these.....need another one.I may be buying a box for a short Tatuaje smoke during work hours.
Tatuaje La Marville..........never had one.
Tatuaje petites........never had one.

Never had a pre embargo cigar....a real one.

Never had a dunhill or davidoff cubano either

Any of the don thomas cigars except the special edition...they suck ass!

Dunhill aged I hear is a good cigar,there is also a dunhill cigar that is full bodied,or about as full bodied as a dunhill can get,so maybe its medium.

There is a edge that is supposed to be out or comeing out that is stronger than the origional line of RP Edge's.

Any El Rico Habano cigars,I hear they are a decent strong cheap cigar.

Greycliff crystal,blue,and red I never had.Well I had a crystal robusto but it was plugged and wet.

Gurkah.........nevermind,bobgun just sent me a master select and I had two before I am remembering now.

Fuente hemingway barberpole.---------------- edit; Bobaluie has one waiting for me in his humi....thanks bro!

Upman 160th,upman 2000, or any upman with some stregnth and body to it.I have only had 2 upmans and it was there standard line and harpo gifted me a silver tubed aluminum tubed upman that I like alot.

Any Henry Clay with some stregnth and body.

Hoyo Seleccion del Arte...........never had one before

Jericho by Camacho...new Jericho.The shop that has these are too far away and he gifted it to me and I loved it....well,I think I did,I dont remember but am anticipateing a box as soon as I try another.

Hansotia gold...only had the symphony and symphony

Only had a corojo perfidio non tubed.I have been wanting to grab the cameroon non tubed,maduro non tubed and the natural non tubed.I hear the tubo's suck ass.But I guess I will have to try both to compare for myself.

Some of the le flor dominicas I never tried is the Oscuro Cabinent
I only had one ligero maduro,never had a dbl ligero maduro
Never had there regular line

Been wanting to try a La Gloria Cubano reserve figurado,bobalouie grabbed the lil one from the box pass
La Gloria limitado
The factory press that was rare...I believe it was the natural....or was it the maduro.I loved the regular factory press....hated the shape though.

Mayorga maduro non high octane
Mayorga natural,high octane and regular octane..............I have only smoked HO Robustos

Oliva master blend 1...................only have had the II.

Continued later

Cigar Penguin Wrote:I have 8, 2yr old LG Chisel Puro's left.
Working on a full box of these for the future...I know,only 50 counts but I love these darn things.They age well too,after 2yrs they still taste freshly opend.Maybe 5yrs will do them justice.

I dont have to much on my wish list.I always wanted to try a Opus maduro,forbidden X,and some other variants on the opus.
There was a special diamond crown maximus that I believe was apart of an anny. humidor pack and was a DCM Maduro I would have loved to have tried.

Regular smokes I have been curious about but never really grabbed them were;
CAO Black
CAO Odessy
CAO 65 anni!

Ancient Warrior Vintage....might be too light,at least more so than the regular AW line.

I have only had 2 Avo LE22's but never really got a good taste to review them.My palette is more refined now an I am curious what it would be like now.

Of course My First and foremost must try is a Bolivar Gold Medal....I dont care from when,I just have been dyeing to try this cigar.Bolivar is my favorite Habano brand.

The camacho liberty 04' and 06',I have not had either and loved the 05'

Carlos Torano Tribute '04 Maduro.........I believe there was a natural cigar in this line put out with a special edition box?No,?Been hearing so much about these from a local shop owner.

Tatuaje cohete from last year or later.I only had 2 and one from this new release.I have not been able to make a decision on these.....need another one.I may be buying a box for a short Tatuaje smoke during work hours.
Tatuaje La Marville..........never had one.
Tatuaje petites........never had one.

Never had a pre embargo cigar....a real one.

Never had a dunhill or davidoff cubano either

Any of the don thomas cigars except the special edition...they suck ass!

Dunhill aged I hear is a good cigar,there is also a dunhill cigar that is full bodied,or about as full bodied as a dunhill can get,so maybe its medium.

There is a edge that is supposed to be out or comeing out that is stronger than the origional line of RP Edge's.

Any El Rico Habano cigars,I hear they are a decent strong cheap cigar.

Greycliff crystal,blue,and red I never had.Well I had a crystal robusto but it was plugged and wet.

Gurkah.........nevermind,bobgun just sent me a master select and I had two before I am remembering now.

Fuente hemingway barberpole.---------------- edit; Bobaluie has one waiting for me in his humi....thanks bro!

Upman 160th,upman 2000, or any upman with some stregnth and body to it.I have only had 2 upmans and it was there standard line and harpo gifted me a silver tubed aluminum tubed upman that I like alot.

Any Henry Clay with some stregnth and body.

Hoyo Seleccion del Arte...........never had one before

Jericho by Camacho...new Jericho.The shop that has these are too far away and he gifted it to me and I loved it....well,I think I did,I dont remember but am anticipateing a box as soon as I try another.

Hansotia gold...only had the symphony and symphony

Only had a corojo perfidio non tubed.I have been wanting to grab the cameroon non tubed,maduro non tubed and the natural non tubed.I hear the tubo's suck ass.But I guess I will have to try both to compare for myself.

Some of the le flor dominicas I never tried is the Oscuro Cabinent
I only had one ligero maduro,never had a dbl ligero maduro
Never had there regular line

Been wanting to try a La Gloria Cubano reserve figurado,bobalouie grabbed the lil one from the box pass
La Gloria limitado
The factory press that was rare...I believe it was the natural....or was it the maduro.I loved the regular factory press....hated the shape though.

Mayorga maduro non high octane
Mayorga natural,high octane and regular octane..............I have only smoked HO Robustos

Oliva master blend 1...................only have had the II.

Continued later
I understand now.  You are on a quest to try every premium ever made! 
aparantly no one liked my wishlist...:?