Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is cool
http://talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

Aye me maties...

Talk like a Pirate Day...
Arrr! - This one is often confused with arrrgh, which is of course the sound you make when you sit on a belaying pin. "Arrr!" can mean, variously, "yes," "I agree," "I'm happy," "I'm enjoying this beer," "My team is going to win it all," "I saw that television show, it sucked!" and "That was a clever remark you or I just made." And those are just a few of the myriad possibilities of Arrr!

Aye aye! - "I'll get right on that sir, as soon as my break is over."   ROTFLMAO!!!!

Thanks Skipper
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Rob, this one is for you

Bung hole – Victuals on a ship were stored in wooden casks. The stopper in the barrel is called the bung, and the hole is called the bung hole. That’s all. It sounds a lot worse, doesn’t it? On TLAP Day – When dinner is served you’ll make quite an impression when you say, “Well, me hearties, let’s see what crawled out of the bung hole.” That statement will be instantly followed by the sound of people putting down their utensils and pushing themselves away from the table. Great! More for you!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Shiver me timbers, I just watched Johnny Depp in the second Pirates film, excellent roller coaster of a movie from start to finish, all you pirates out there will love it.

Watch out for the Kraken skip.

[pirate]

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Anyone think of the pirate guy in Dodgeball?  That movie had it's moments.
great find skipper!  We'll have to pull this back up as fall aproaches.
Parkster Wrote:Shiver me timbers, I just watched Johnny Depp in the second Pirates film, excellent roller coaster of a movie from start to finish, all you pirates out there will love it.

[pirate]

Dave, I just watch that movie last week and thought it was great.  Just as good as the first.[ss]
PO Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:Shiver me timbers, I just watched Johnny Depp in the second Pirates film, excellent roller coaster of a movie from start to finish, all you pirates out there will love it.

[pirate]

Dave, I just watch that movie last week and thought it was great.  Just as good as the first.[ss]
Better... or so I thought
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
PO Wrote:

[pirate]

Oh yeah Skipper, much better and cant wait till #3 comes out next summer.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
PO Wrote:

[pirate]

This be a rum swilling good movie [ss] Hope ye all watched all the way through the credits, for there was more to the movie after.