Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lunch time for the last time in Sacramento
WE ARE HERE NOW, AND OUR STUFF IS GONNA BE A WEEK AND A HALF LATE.  no unpacking for me for until next thursday, Smile, the wife is a little more perterbred than I am but hell my cigars were in the truck with me so I am set, beer, cigars, my own garage again......  whant more does a guy need?

FINALLY GOT THE DAM CELL TO WORK ON THE INTERNET AGAIN.  darn those cingular folks Tongue

trip went 98% perfect......  the other 2% is quite a tale I will tell when my dsl is back up, hopefully tonight sometime.
topshelf Wrote:WE ARE HERE NOW, AND OUR STUFF IS GONNA BE A WEEK AND A HALF LATE.  no unpacking for me for until next thursday, Smile, the wife is a little more perterbred than I am but hell my cigars were in the truck with me so I am set, beer, cigars, my own garage again......  whant more does a guy need?

FINALLY GOT THE DAM CELL TO WORK ON THE INTERNET AGAIN.  darn those cingular folks Tongue

trip went 98% perfect......  the other 2% is quite a tale I will tell when my dsl is back up, hopefully tonight sometime.
Marc, glad you and the family made it safe.  Sorry to hear that it's gonna be a week before you can unpack, oh darn Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.