Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
movie guidelines
Mark Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:What makes a good movie for me?  Boobs.  Big huge melonous bouncing boobs.
You dick, you stole the words right out of my mouth! Tongue
Those are two words I don't like to hear in the same sentence from a guy!!!!!Confusedhock:
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:What makes a good movie for me?  Boobs.  Big huge melonous bouncing boobs.
You dick, you stole the words right out of my mouth! Tongue
Those are two words I don't like to hear in the same sentence from a guy!!!!!Confusedhock:
LOL!
It should make me laungh and cry, i t should inspire me to write poetry and give me insight to my inner self. IT should make me reflect on the past and plan for the future. If should make me want to dance and take a misguided child under my wing.
WOW, nobody called me on this, reality check, movies need big boobs, car chases and gun play, mixed in with a large does of humor ie: a topless chic givnig a highway hummer while the guy is driving a 63 split window coupe that has a 6-71 while huntign down terrorists with a mini gun while there is a midget inthe back seat telling off color jokes.
We were afraid, very afraid...Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I thought somebody replaced him with a girrrrrrl . . . :?

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Like Kristy Swanson in the chase.  Big Grin
[user=9]Beerlord[/user] escribió:
Quote:WOW, nobody called me on this, reality check, movies need big boobs, car chases and gun play, mixed in with a large does of humor ie: a topless chic givnig a highway hummer while the guy is driving a 63 split window coupe that has a 6-71 while huntign down terrorists with a mini gun while there is a midget inthe back seat telling off color jokes.
just you didn't get called out doesn't mean you weren't reported.  Not sure about having a midget in the back seat while getting road head, regardless of what joke he's telling, but to each his own.  You can tell them all about it in the couseling services I requested on your behalf over the first post.