Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Found A Cigar Bar!!!
Well, I have been at my job for a month now and I found a cigar bar downtown. Big Grin  Only problem is that they are only open after 3 pm so no lunch time cigar smoking.  But the good news is that my boss has a locker down there that he does not use and has offered it to me and he even asked if I would be interested in cutting out of work early one of these days and head over there with him for a smoke Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Something tells me you and your new boss are going to get along just fine Paul. Way to go buddy!
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:Something tells me you and your new boss are going to get along just fine Paul. Way to go buddy!
Yeah, I can't wait.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Hey Po, is this in Stockton or where and what is the name?

Sounds Great Po!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Hell Yeah!!!! what a combo, a cigar bar w/ a locker already there for you, compliments of the new job, very nice indeed, PO.
Nightshade Wrote:Hey Po, is this in Stockton or where and what is the name?
It's in Modesto where I work called Cheroot Cigar Lounge
Here is the link

http://www.cherootcigarlounge.com/
nice place, pretty well stocked bar they've got there, probably best you don't do lunches there. Cool
congrats on the new job,,,, landed on your feet with the new boss, wonders how long it will be before the promotion,,,lol