Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I never knew what a Northern Stargazer looked like before
alas no... but I have often toyed with the idea. Perhaps when I retire... I'd want a salt water tank and I know its both expensive and time consuming.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:alas no... but I have often toyed with the idea. Perhaps when I retire... I'd want a salt water tank and I know its both expensive and time consuming.
neither on both accounts sir.  back in the day it was quite cost prohibitive.  now not nearly.  a nice volitans lion fish.  a 70g.  wet dry.  some sand.  live rock.  no sweat. 
wqhat are those Rob?
hoplias malabaricus
http://www.thetropicaltank.co.uk/Fishindx/tigrfish.htm
Who has a Koi pond in their yard?
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:Who has a Koi pond in their yard?
Who has a singing trout on thier wall?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
PO Wrote:Who has a Koi pond in their yard?
Who has a singing trout on thier wall?
ROB!!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
everyone that lives in WVA< GA AND TN
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:http://www.thetropicaltank.co.uk/Fishindx/tigrfish.htm

interesting...

there is a salt water variety of the wolf fish. It's typically caught in the winter months when fishermen ply the deep waters in search of cod fish. There's always someone on board who decides to toss any caught wolf fish a can of beer or something. The agressive fish will chomp into the can crushing it and causing the beer to spray wildly through the small spaces between the teeth and the new holes in the can...

Fortunately, this is a rare catch. Usually only 3 or 4 turn up in a year.