Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padron 6000 nat.
Decided to try this smoke after reading some reviews on it and also because i'm a fan of the 3000.i also like smoking cigars in the shape(figurado).

there is nothing special or pretty about the wrapper.nothing that makes u WANT  or crave to smoke it.the cigar is fim to the touch but not overly so.it has a long pointy cap w/ several veins going through the cigar.

i made a small clip off the tip and lit it up.the initial draw came through just a tad bit loose but meet me with a blast of spice and STRONG tobacco flavor.Now, i'm a fan of stronger cigars but the first puff was a little bit too much.the cigar stayed strong and spicy till a quater of the way in when it got smoother and lightened up w/ a slight sweet background. The cigar got milder and a tad sweeter as i smoked past the mid point.the last third is when the bolder, more spicy flavor came back and stayed that way as i smoked it to the band. supprising me with the long finsh as i thought it would get hot because of the draw.

Overall, a good cigar that should age extremly well and become great.with a box costing $100(u got to look) a good value too.i give it a B-  Smile

Great review Jeht2000, and [welcome]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[welcome]  [cigar]  Nice review.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
good and honest review there, j2000. age might just do the trick on these sticks, like you said.
Nice review.  I have had the natural 2000 line and liked it quite a bit.  Not sure if I like the natural or maduro better. 
Great review,thank you,I love all these naturals,maduros,big or small.
Try the 6000 Maduro. They are a personal favorite!
Route, i'll have to do that.i really like the 3000 in mad.
Great review.  Thanks.  I like the 6000's a lot, but not as much as the others in the regular series.  They seem to be less earthy and more spicey.  Still, a great cigar.  I can't remember much difference between the naturals and the maduros.  The difference isn't very dramatic in any of the regular Padrons.