Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just when thongs were getting normal.... :(
Well I am finaly done with all my DHS/TSA training and certifications at the airport and things were getting normal. I was hoping to start posting more regularly. Well .. my wife and kids went back to N.Y. for a week (I did not have the time off yet to go) they stayed with her sister and brother-in law and had a great time. Two days after they got back (Wed) we get a call Gary , our brother in law and a great guy collapsed , they took him to the ER and a cat scan revealed a large brain tumor. They did surgery yesterday but were unable to remove any of it due to the location. kemo and radiation are the only options. well ya'll know how that ends up , he's 43 and has two sons 7 and 13. We are all devistated ...  Ha Ha i put thongs instead on things . i made myself laugh - it was much needed.
Damn . . . when I saw the thread title I was thinking of something entirely different . . .

But our thoughts here will be with you and yours, regardless. Hope he pulls through.

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Can't say enough how many thoughts and prayers are heding your way Roger.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Sorry to hear that Roger, will send prayers your way.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
thoughts and prayers.
God's speed to Gary, Roger. All of you will be in our prayers and good thoughts.
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
So sorry to hear this. Our thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
We all hope for the best for you and your family, Roger
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Ditto everyone here Roger.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
My prayers are with you all.
If you need the name of a great surgon who speclizes in this area let me know I will gladly give you his name and number.
He is my surgon when I had my brain tumor removed. He has done some of the most amazing sugrerys.