Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gonna be in NYC over Christmas and new years...
Cigar Penguin Wrote:I may take you up on that in the future Skipper,thanks for the offer to meet another great BOTL.Big Grin
I look forward to it.
Thanks for the ideas fellas!  If I get to venture into any cigar shops, I will make OK cigars one stop, and I will be sure to let you know, Skipper, if I can go, and maybe we can have a mini herf...
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I will probably use a few of these ideas myself next month.

Can't come all that way and go home empty handed now, can I?

Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
& remember, I work 1 block away form the Barclay Rex Broad Street location.

(how cool is that intersection... they are on Broad & Bever street... My favorite corner I mean... what's a broad without a beaver)
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:& remember, I work 1 block away form the Barclay Rex Broad Street location.

(how cool is that intersection... they are on Broad & Bever street... My favorite corner I mean... what's a broad without a beaver)
LMAO .... I cant wait. I can feel a pic moment there.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Awesome Skipper!  I will definetly try and look you up when we get there... I can't wait to go!  I WANT to hit every cigar store I can and buy a few smokes from every store, but I doubt I'll be able to do that.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I'm already thinking that if my duty free allowance back to the UK is 30 sticks, and my buddie doe's not have a humi or collect cigars, then that makes 60 ....... well lets just say I'm not going all that way for nothing Tongue

All kneel and pray for the plastic ...... Cool