Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foiled bomb plot in the UK
just glad they caught the nutbags. the more i look at things, the more it looks like we're in for some serious intercontinental sh** hitting the fan pretty soon (israel, lebanon, iran, syria, sleepers...etc.). strange how history just keeps repeating itself (see: moors, crusades, etc.). imho, if every down and out arab had a decent job, access to hot chicks, and a stiff drink and the end of the day, the world would be a much calmer place. the pissed off side of me wants a permanent special forces program of taking out heads of state with extreme prejudice, until each country comes up with someone who isn't insane.
Bastids.  Screwing up life for everyone else.  :X
Hey Guys, as you can imagine it has been a very hectic day at the airport , there is a lot of incorrect information in the news, web (even here). If you are traveling and have any questions feel free to contact me or check out our web site http://www.tsa.gov

I can't answer any incident or briefing type stuff, but i can answer your can i bring / what if  type questions.

-roger

Thanks Roger, glad to see you servived the day.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
what i'm not happy about is all our regular days off have been cancelled until further notice, I'm not surprised but with all the family stuff going on (brother in-law) it would have been nice to had a few much needed rest days.

Roger - The Bargain Hunter Wrote:what i'm not happy about is all our regular days off have been cancelled until further notice, I'm not surprised but with all the family stuff going on (brother in-law) it would have been nice to had a few much needed rest days.

Sorry to hear that.  I hope things calm down soon for you so you can relax.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Roger - The Bargain Hunter Wrote:what i'm not happy about is all our regular days off have been cancelled until further notice, I'm not surprised but with all the family stuff going on (brother in-law) it would have been nice to had a few much needed rest days.

Talk about piling on Roger.  It's not the type of thing you want to "take your mind off of things" either.

Still, all the prayers we can muster x's 2.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
two words:  nuclear bomb.

thank you and good night.
Operation: Asphalt

Turn the desert sand into a parking lot. 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Operation: Asphalt

Turn the desert sand into a parking lot. 
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!