Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELLO I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
Well hello gentlemen!  How's everyone in the SC world doing these days?  My God, I haven't posted in months!!!  I've been really busy with work and all but I'm ready to get back to the important stuff - namely cigars and boozeBig Grin.  I hope life's been treating everyone real well and I look forward to getting to know everyone again!
Welcome back Mac! Great to see you again!
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Good to see you back here Mac!
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Mac!  Welcome back Dude!

Good to see you back!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Thanks guys!  It's nice to know I haven't been forgotten.  It's funny how quickly life can get stuck in fast forward.  You gotta remember to make time for the things you enjoy that keep ya sane.  For me that's stogies and biking.  And since I hurt myself badly riding the trails I have some time to set around and let my body heal. LOL  I look forward to sharing this passion with you all again.  Now tell me what's up with y'all....

Oh and I must know, how's the new ESG???
Welcome back Mac, glad to have you back on the boards.  Let us know when you want to get back on track with the Blind Cigar Reviews
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:Welcome back Mac, glad to have you back on the boards.  Let us know when you want to get back on track with the Blind Cigar Reviews
Thanks for bringing it up!  I didn't want to impose but I'll put something together for early Fall.  I've got my sis' wedding and a couple other things to keep me busy for the next little bit here but I'm on it!Wink
[welcome]  [cigar]

Big Grin
alright!  the gang is truly all here now.  rock on sc!
macallan2 Wrote:
PO Wrote:Welcome back Mac, glad to have you back on the boards.  Let us know when you want to get back on track with the Blind Cigar Reviews
Thanks for bringing it up!  I didn't want to impose but I'll put something together for early Fall.  I've got my sis' wedding and a couple other things to keep me busy for the next little bit here but I'm on it!Wink
Sounds good, looking forward to it.  I still have one of the #2's sitting in the humi taking a nap.  I think I will pull it out next week and light it up Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.