Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padron 1926 Maduro #9
padron calls it a toro, but it's more like a robusto on performance enhancing tobacco at 5.25" x 56. construction is perfect, no surprise since padrons imho are the best built, most consistent stick out there. a dark chocolate brick, firmly box pressed with gently rounded edges, similar to the oliva master blends shape. silky smooth powerhouse flavor. starts out with a definite peppery finish, which calms down about a quarter of the way through, settling into deep (deep!) dark cocoa, chewy earth, and heavy tobacco. the girth of this vitola cushions the edge that the '26 blend exhibits through all the sizes, and is therefore my personal fav.

how they pack a stick this full yet retain such a flawless draw is god's own mystery. just an amazing smoke for any bean flavor lover. and all this pretty much right out of the box. age should only make this beauty smoother, but probably never less powerful.
Nice review Bill, I have to agree on Padrons rolling ability and this is also probably my favorite cigar of all. So far, anyway.
Thanks for the review, I smoked my first 64 yesterday and it was absolutely awesome, I have a hand full of the 26's sounds like I am gonna have to light one up after that review.  Thanks again.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Nice review. Those Padrón 26s are dyno-mite. I really tend to like the maduros also, even though the nats are very tasty. Mmmm, yes, cocoa, tobacco and coffee beans.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
About a year ago, I purchased a box of these magnificent 9s. I'm sad to say, theyre all gone now. All that remains is the box. Yea these are always a special treat!
I have been hording all of the 5 26's that I have.  One of these days I will spark one up!  It will be my first 26.
wingo Wrote:I have been hording all of the 5 26's that I have.  One of these days I will spark one up!  It will be my first 26.
Do so,they are both (maduro and natural) great smokes.
Wingo,

Dont wait for a monumental date to fire one up...u may not have any. Life is too short for cheap cigars...Enjoy them while You can....
Awesome review.

Gotta love these.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!