Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cuckoo Clock
Just when you need to be sneaky!!

The Cuckoo Clock

The other night I was invited out for a night with " the girls". I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, " I promise! " Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down wayyy to easy.

Around 3 a.m. a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times.

Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.

I was really prod of myself for coming up with such a quick witted solution, in order to escape posible conflict with him. ( Even when totally smashed...3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 = MIDNIGHT!!)

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him " midnight ". He didn't seem pissed off at all. WHEW! Got away with that one! Then he said, " We need need a new cuckoo clock."

When I asked him why?, He said, last night our clock cuckooed 3 times, then said " Oh, Shit ", Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared it's throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Ahahahah  [lol]