Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just because.
[Image: allhailronjeremy.jpg]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:[Image: allhailronjeremy.jpg]
Just Because what? [wtf2][eyeout][spank][wedgie][got2go]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:[Image: allhailronjeremy.jpg]

[Image: allhailronjeremy.jpg]

Because of that!  Tongue  5 girls bowing down to you.. Thats both sexy, and creapy.. if you notice teh age of the girls...
Weird.. doest show up.  heres the link

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/561/81/1600/allhailronjeremy.jpg

err  Or not..
ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved While trying to retrieve the URL: http://localhost:10141/blogger/561/81/1600/allhailronjeremy.jpg
The following error was encountered:
  • Access Denied. Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Tongue
[Image: allhailronjeremyln1.jpg]

Ron jeremy is god.
Do you think he thanks God every day for his life???

Or does he just keep making sacrifices to the devil?

It's gotta be one or the other, right??? LOL

Seriously though, I remember year's ago we were partying and this girl said she "knew him from work and had his number".  Nobody believed her so my buddy called her bluff and called the number in her phone and talked trash to the dude who answered who claimed to be Ron Jeremy and sounded like him and all but we just weren't buying it.  About 2 weeks later a package shows up at the house and it's got some autographed movies and pics from Ron Jeremy.  Don't really know if it's real to this day but I know my buddy still has that stuff!Big Grin
Hell Yeah [winner]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.