Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For All You Football Buffs
Ok, now I am no writer as we all know like Dave.  I hold him on top of a pedestal.  Anyway the story begins way way back in 1992 when my son was born.  Now I love baseball and have played many many years.  I bought him his first bat and ball when he turned 1.  I began teaching him how to swing, with me holding the bat of course but as the years progressed he has become an excellent ball player.  Well this story isn't about baseball as you where lead to believe. Wink  He has always wanted to play football and I felt he was always too small for it.  This year he is a freshman and kept pleading with me to play so I gave in and let him join the team which they started during the summer for summer camp.  He was given a wide receiver position.  He only 5'-8" and 120 pounds.  Last night was there first real game against Napa.  So anyway that is like 2 hr.s from where we live so I was not able to attend the game.  When I picked him up from school last night he began to tell me the coach played him the first three quarters. Confusedhock: I was so proud of him.  Then he began to tell me he received the ball four times, 3 of which he got 5-15 yards per carry and the forth was a 15 yard pass which he ran 20 yards for a touch down.  Now that is not the best part.  Than he starts going on about how they whooped this team 24 - 6.  Not bad.  Well than he tells me that the Napa team had a quarterback named MONTANA and that he was a really good quarterback.  So I said well who was their coach and he tells me JOE MONTANA, Confusedhock:  I said what JOE MONTANA of the 49rs, and all non-shalont he says yup.  And you guys whooped there asses!!!!!  WOOOO HOOOO, my boy is growing up.  Sorry guys this was so long but I had to share it.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Very nice!