Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
car shopping
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Beerlord Wrote:too samll, and yo can't tow much with them, ifi go toa full time race car again the jeep won't be able to tow a trailer.
am I the only one having trouble reading this?Tongue
Maybe we need Harpo's code....Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
you should see my hand writing, even I can't read it.
will this work? 

[Image: 42441.jpg]

F-350 4X4 super duty. go big or go home. Big Grin
Bluesman455 Wrote:will this work? 

[Image: 42441.jpg]

F-350 4X4 super duty. go big or go home. Big Grin

Works for me but the wife won't drive a truck. pretty much set on a explorer/mountaineer, just have to find one I like and a slaeman that doesn piss me off the first 3 minutes i meet him.
Had two Exploders. Both of them had major problems, transmition at 20k and the other had to have the total exhaust system replaced.  Won't buy another.

I've been driving an '02 Trailblazer since Aug of '01 and have not had any major problems.  Can't even tell I am pulling our tent trailer. Good Bose system. So far this has been an OK rig for me.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:Had two Exploders. Both of them had major problems, transmition at 20k and the other had to have the total exhaust system replaced.  Won't buy another.

I've been driving an '02 Trailblazer since Aug of '01 and have not had any major problems.  Can't even tell I am pulling our tent trailer. Good Bose system. So far this has been an OK rig for me.

I looked at the trailblaxers and realy liked them, found out they have electrical problems and the iron cylinder sleeves in the aluminum block rattle loose. still, i may get one and just opt for the extended warrenty, that'd be a first for me. Bob, is your a 6 or eight? ahvnt' seen ay 8's not even sure if they make them.

edit, just read "Tent trailer" dont'; know if they are yup to towing a car on a trailer.
Beerlord Wrote:you should see my hand writing, even I can't read it.
My handwriting is so bad that the State Department has officially classified a pencil to be an encryption device when held in my hand.  Big Grin
Beerlord Wrote:
Bobgun Wrote:Had two Exploders. Both of them had major problems, transmition at 20k and the other had to have the total exhaust system replaced.  Won't buy another.

I looked at the trailblaxers and realy liked them, found out they have electrical problems and the iron cylinder sleeves in the aluminum block rattle loose. still, i may get one and just opt for the extended warrenty, that'd be a first for me. Bob, is your a 6 or eight? ahvnt' seen ay 8's not even sure if they make them.

edit, just read "Tent trailer" dont'; know if they are yup to towing a car on a trailer.
It is the striaght 6.I like it. Plenty of poop!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Trailblazer here, too, Beerlord.  I've got a 2003.  I'm not going to jynx myself and say anything crazy about "no problems" or anything stupid like that, because as soon as I say that shit is when something goes wrong.  But I will say that it's a really smooth riding truck, the straight 6 has balls and isn't too bad on gas, it handles great and has a ridiculously tight turning radius that makes it a dream for manuevering around parking lots and such.

Previously, I had an Olds Bravada.  The AWD on the Bravada was un-F'ing-believable.  It was damn near impossible to lose traction under any circumstances.   The AWD on the T'blazer leaves a lot to be desired compared to the Bravada, but click it into 4WD and it's all business. 
did some looking and appaerntly teh engine problems were limited to a very small amout of the 02's. I may have to re-evaluate. I might just say screw it an d buy another 900$ beater for a whiel too, I really hate car shopping.